Work With Us
Wildlife Tripper is a travel blog that focuses on animal themed experiences. We aim to give our readers trustworthy ideas on how to see and interact with animals during their holidays. This could include going on safari, visiting wildlife refuges or interacting with animals in an ethical way.
If you are interested in working with Wildlife Tripper please send an email to Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising + Promotional Opportunities
Wildlife Tripper accepts sponsored content for promotional purposes and takes pride in all advertorial content published on the website. We are open to hosting sponsored content that will be interesting to our readers and true to our niche.
The content must be:
- Original Content
- Promotional links only (Primary aim is not to pass “link juice but rather to advertise to our audience).
- Articles must be between 500- 2000 words and we reserve the right to use pictures of our choosing.
- This will attract a fee as it is advertising.
- We reserve the right to remove links after a one year term.
Press Trips & Sponsored Experiences
Wildlife Tripper is open to sponsored stays and press trips related to wildlife, or that feature wildlife experiences as part of a bigger trip. Please enquire at email@example.com – Lexi is open to (and has participated in the past) individual hostings and traditional press trips through her main blog They Get Around.
You can see an example of past sponsorship here (from main blog):
- Example written coverage: Viator, iFly,Lindner Hotels, The Brunelleschi in Florence, Paragliding Interlaken, Grand Hotel Union, Hotel Sanje ob soci & Ctrip / Beijing Tourism Board.Example
- Instagram coverage: Lindner Hotels, Paragliding Interlaken, Grand Hotel Union Ljubljana, Salzkammergut Tourism, Hotel Sanje Ob Soci, City Discovery
- Example video coverage: Viator 1 & 2, iFly & Lindner Hotels.
Photography & Video / B Roll Usage
You are able to purchase a wide variety of licenses for your marketing departments if any of our photographs catch your eye. We can also work with you to create new photographs to promote your destination.
A new service that we are offering is drone footage, as well as regular footage for your marketing department.
Please inquire: lexi [at] wildlifetripper.com for our price list and further information.